Sound Of The Crowd, So Far Away | 你的爱飞很远
I am back! After 25 days in Australia, I am finally back in Singapore. I had the same feelings as I had the last time I flew to Thailand. The sense of dread was too big to ignore, it was inevitable as everyone was having a gloomy face. Once we touch down, we felt the extreme cold night, even as the country was progressing into summer. The infamous inspection lasted more than 8 hours for all the people on the flight to be completed. Once we reached our field camp, the sense of gloom was worse than before. Everyone dragging their bags, feeling lost in the wildness, not knowing where to go, didn’t make us feel better.
However, life there was much better than what I had expected. Hot water showers, hot water for cooking, proper place for passing motion etc. All of which I hadn’t expected to be there was a present surprise for me. Schedule was very packed, so much so that we were all forced into action as soon as we arrived there. After days of preparation, we finally reach the highly anticipated day of our evaluation. It was one which really used all our skills to accomplish the missions. I didn’t expect to see any swamps in the dry outback of Australia, but I was so freaking wrong. There was even a mangrove swamp with trees with protruding roots… That part was a nightmare… I never ever thought that I would get wet there, but I did and it was knee deep. My tc got himself injured again… haix… poor boy. At last the long-awaited evaluation has come to a conclusion. It was five freaking long days out there…
Soon it was the larger exercise which we were not in play, so there was some rest. Prior to that, we were busy preparing for the mission and the sense of despair was too much to bear. Thank goodness we were exempted from it. However, we did a lot of menial work during that period of time, but I guess since everybody was not around, who will know what we did…The end of frame dinner was great but the atmosphere was not that good though…
Here comes the rest & recreation, which was definitely better than what I had expected. Come to think of it, I have learned not to expect much in life, cos the higher the expectations the more disappointed you will be end of the day. The food was in abundance and delicious, so much so for the talk about how quality and quantity don’t go together. The places we been too was good and the games we played was definitely fun. I enjoyed my stay there and it was definitely a good experience.
So here we stand
In our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd
Is so far away
And you take my hand
It feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong
So how do I say
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So lets take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times
在那荒野的草地,虽然周围有很多人,时不时还会感觉非常孤独。短短两年的时光就快要过去了,但是似乎我什么都没完成,反而让我种种的回忆都化为虚无。。。为何一夜间我的看法会有一百八十度的转变,难道过去我一直都在容忍吗?接下来的日子我应该如何面对呢?我现在脑海一片空白,只希望眼前的一切都没发生过,日子或许不会这样的痛苦。但是这件事也让我领会到身边许多事情。。。千言万语也不比这两个字珍贵:谢谢!
出海口已经不远 我丢着空瓶许愿
海与天连成一线 在沙洲对你埋怨
芦苇花白茫一片 爱过你短暂停留的容颜
南方的冬天
我的心却无法时过境迁
你觅食爱情的那一张脸
过境说的永远 随着涨潮不见
变成我记忆里的明信片
你的爱飞很远 像候鸟看不见
在湿地的水面 那伤心乱成一片
你的爱飞很远 像候鸟季节变迁
我含泪面向着北边
你的爱飞很远 像候鸟看不见
我站在河岸边 被数叶隔离想念
你的爱飞很远 像候鸟季节变迁
你往北 向南说再见